Monday, August 10, 2026

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 10 August 2026
NEWS
Epic films are made for the big screen, especially IMAX. I last went to a movie theater a week ago where I saw "Obsession." I attended with friends ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Now, they're bigger kids agreeing to go to the movies with mom. Cole, for example, was still up for posing next to Spider-Man at Disneyland last year.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The new movie Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma is a new spin on the summer camp slasher made classic by such films as Friday the 13th and ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
What we saw at Whānau Mārama New Zealand International Film Festival 2026 ... Body horror, concrete and a deceptively devastating nature doc – reviewed.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: