Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 10 July 2019
NEWS
Visitors continue to queue up to meet Rishi Kapoor who has been in New York ... The latest to pay a visit were Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor as well as ... release of his next film 'Jhootha Kahin Ka' which also stars Jimmy Shergill, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The US director's latest movie is filming in San Sebastian, Spain from July 10 to August 23 with an impressive international cast, including Christoph ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Disclaimer: Neither am I a film critic, nor have I watched Kabir Singh. ... With the release of Kabir Singh, I had a renewed interest in the movie, just to see ... It is only in the social awakening of the recent years, that such constructs are ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: