Monday, July 22, 2019

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 22 July 2019
NEWS
EXCLUSIVE: Here's a major movie that is coming together quickly. I'm hearing that Ridley Scott is going to next direct The Last Duel, a revenge story ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I do think directing is a young man's game, and I like the idea of an umbilical cord connection from my first to my last movie. I'm not trying to ridicule ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
As the summer movie season begins to wind down, we can't help but be excited for some of this fall's biggest releases. And one of the most ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: