Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 11 April 2018
NEWS
The Baywatch actress revealed in a new interview with In Style that she lost out on a movie role last year because of the color of her skin. "It happened last year," she told the magazine. "I was out for a movie, and somebody [from the studio] called one of my agents and said, 'She's the wrong — what word ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Moreover, a film cannot run on me alone, it requires team work," says the actor, who had only Chowka in theatres last year. "I have Life Jothe Ondhu Selfie, directed by Dinakar, which is in post-production. Meanwhile, I had read nearly 76 scripts but none of the stories excited me. In the current movie ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: