Sunday, March 11, 2018

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 11 March 2018
NEWS
"At the same time, I saw a great opportunity to prove myself as an action hero. I thought about how my fans would be impressed to see me do the stunt on my own … so I did it." Rosyam went on to do the scene for six more takes. Luckily for him, the scene also made to the final cut in his latest movie KL ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The premise is ripe for spoofing and commenting about the latest parenting crazes and paranoia. The kids are relatively normal: unsure, insecure, trying to act older than they are. That sense of normalcy is echoed in the film's setting and look. It's an idealized version of an upper-middle class life, now ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: