Sunday, March 25, 2018

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 25 March 2018
NEWS
Tiffany Haddish is joining the voice cast of The LEGO Movie 2 as a major new character. According to Variety, she'll join returning stars Chris Pratt and Elizabeth Banks, who voice Master Builder Emmet Brickowoski and Wyldstyle, respectively. The sequel will also reintroduce its host of existing ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
That was one of my reasons for wanting to be in a movie like that - it's a physical, emotional, spiritual and philosophical workout. It was so much fun. I was able to do things I never thought I'd be able to do and then at the end of one session, I'd be doing it and then I'd be like, 'I can do anything right now.'".
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: