Saturday, February 3, 2018

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 4 February 2018
NEWS
While I was laying around sick the other week, I decided to watch some fun and easy movies. I settled on Spectre first, since it was right there when I opened the Amazon app to see what was available. And the entire time, I kind of just wished I'd watched the new Kingsman instead. So I did that once ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Shane Black's The Predator is heading back for over two weeks worth of reshoots. The original Predator recently celebrated its 30th anniversary and is considered an enduring classic of the sci-fi genre. The movie would spawn numerous sequels, spin-offs, comic books and video games, but the film ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
In the world of horror movies, nothing is ever truly dead. The genre is one that is notorious for never ending properties and new sequels, and the always gory Saw franchise is no exception. After a few years in hibernation, the Saw movies returned this past October with Jigsaw. While a critical failure, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: