Monday, February 19, 2018

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 19 February 2018
NEWS
I wouldn't have played John Thekkan in Masterpiece if Ajai chettan wasn't my friend," says Unni. But, then John Thekkan proved a successful move and this has boosted his confidence. That reflects in his latest movie Ira. "People ask me whether I play a hero or a villain. It is liberating that I don't carry the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Latest Posters Seo Movie and Films t
It tells three unique stories of human self-destruction in the modern high-tech era, while displaying an The Handmaiden is a 2016 South Korean erotic psychological thriller film directed by Park Chan-wook and starring Kim Min-hee, Kim Tae-ri, Ha Jung-woo and Cho Jin-woong. I have tried to get the best ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: