Saturday, December 9, 2017

Google Alert - latest movie

Google
latest movie
As-it-happens update 9 December 2017
NEWS
I've never really been able to do the whole laughing at bad movies thing. I realize this is a little bit like saying "I don't enjoy fun," but I don't know, I've mostly just found the movies to be bad in a boring kind of way. Point is, I'm not a huge fan of The Room. But I went to see The Disaster Artist anyway last ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The new movie is called The Last Jedi. Does this mean ... And that's not counting the films in the Star Wars universe – Rogue One and the upcoming Solo. Confused? ... OK, it's not the last Star Wars movie – there's one more to come in the sequel trilogy, due to be released in December 2019. Then there ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The most significant recent attempt came from Shane Black, who wrote the script for the first Lethal Weapon movie. He had an idea for a Lethal Weapon 5, but it seemed like it was dead in the water. However, studios are always looking for recognizable IP they can resurrect, and the Lethal Weapon ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments: